Friday, June 8, 2012

Reflections of Life

As I sit as my desk in my home office working on transferring all the site albums over I have an inspiring moment I thought I would share. I am looking at all this amazing and miraculous children and I started to cry. I to this day am amazed at how each and everyone of them has the same facial expressions. I see Isabel in all of them. Today , I was reading a story and all I could do is think to myself that I can't wait to see Isabel at that age. Looking at this little boy with ailments similar to my daughter I have hope.

I now reflect on a time in life when hope was not there. A time when I couldn't buy Isabel clothes a size bigger than what she was wearing at the time. I would think to myself what if she never gets to wear them and they just hang in the closet taunting me. When I used to say to my husband I HOPE Isabel lives to see that age, now it's I CAN'T WAIT until Isabel is that age. The families thank me all the time for what I am doing, but now I must THANK YOU all!!! Thank you for being my inspiration, my strength, and my hope. While I may not have given birth to all your children, they are still like my very own. Most importantly, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A BETTER MOTHER. As we embark on this journey to growth , I felt the need to stop and reflect on the past. Here is to new beginnings and new dreams. May your dreams carry you faster than your mind can plan!!!

Hugs and Blessing

Vanessa

1 comment: